Please ensure that before you make any trade decision and before you subscribe to any of our plans, you read the below mentioned terms & conditions carefully and understand each and every aspect of trading in the stock markets. If you did not understand something, please don’t trade in a hurry. Take your time to go through the plan details and FAQs. If still something is not clear to you, we welcome your queries. Please feel free to send your query.
- The Profit Potential Ideas shared here are purely the results of our own research & analysis and our personal opinions & views about the prevailing trading opportunities in the Indian Stock Markets. Trading or investing in the stock markets is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take about trading in the markets shall be totally your own responsibility. The National Stock Guide (www.nationalstockguide.com) or it’s management, analysts and authors will not bear any responsibility and will not be liable for any direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or financial losses incurred due to the use of these trade ideas/information. The National Stock Guide (www.nationalstockguide.com) will not compensate any kind of loss(es) incurred for whatsoever reason it/they may be. Traders & investors should take their own decisions about trading/investing in stock markets. After our rigorous research and technical analysis of so many companies’ charts, we come up only with a few trading ideas that are merely our personal views & opinions about the prevailing trading opportunities in the stock markets. So, before you initiate any trade transaction(s) you must understand and accept that various factors are bound to impact either way on the technical analyst’s views and/or opinions and so you must be prepared to act accordingly to manage your trade positions on your own.
- We, the National Stock Guide (www.nationalstockguide.com) usually does not offer any Intraday Trading Ideas, because we consider our subscribers’ health as the utmost concern and ultimately we wish to generate profits and let them enjoy, but want to keep them out of stress and strain. So, we do not prefer to trade in a hurry. Instead we focus to drive consistent profits & most often through the very short term positional trading in INDEX/STOCK FUTURES in the stock markets in a more realistic way.
- All the plans sold on www.nationalstockguide.com are NON-REFUNDABLE & NON-TRANSFERABLE under any circumstances and are exclusively for the use of that particular subscriber. If sharing, distributing, revealing our Profit Potential Idea(s) before their closure is/are proved, it will lead to the seizure of your www.nationalstockguide.com subscription account(s) without your notice/consent/approval (even if it/they still has/have the validity period) and without any REFUND for the remaining part of the subscription(s) and is also a prosecutable offence.
- You can purchase only our plans that are listed on the website www.nationalstockguide.com (no customizations) and can make the payment only through the payment methods that are offered/approved on the website, www.nationalstockguide.com.
- After the expiry of your plan, you must buy a new plan again manually, currently we do not offer any “Auto Renew” feature. But you don’t require to sign up again on the website (www.nationalstockguide.com).
- Irrespective of the date you purchase the plan(s) sold on www.nationalstockguide.com, they are activated only on specific dates. (i.e.) 01st , 08th, 15th & 22nd of every month.
Example: Lets say (a) Mr. Ajay buys our plan between 01-01-2011 & 07-01-2011 (both days inclusive), his plan will be activated only on 08-01-2011, except if he buys the plan on 01-01-2011 before 8 AM, it will be activated on the same day (i.e.) 01-01-2011.
(b) If he buys the plan between 08-01-2011 & 14-01-2011, his plan will be activated on 15-01-2011, except if he buys the plan on 08-01-2011 before 8 AM, it will be activated on the same day (i.e.) 08-01-2011.
(c) If he buys the plan between 15-01-2011 & 21-01-2011, his plan will be activated on 22-01-2011, except if he buys the plan on 15-01-2011 before 8 AM, it will be activated on the same day (i.e.) 15-01-2011.
(d) If he buys the plan between 22-01-2011 & 31-01-2011, his plan will be activated on 01-02-2011, except if he buys the plan on 22-01-2011 before 8 AM, it will be activated on the same day (i.e.) 22-01-2011.
- We technically analyze the stocks and we share/post the PPI(s) (Profit Potential Ideas) only with the Active Subscribers on their respective Idea Boards on www.nationalstockguide.com any time during their subscription validity (subject to the identification of the trade opportunity (PPI)). We strongly recommend that you enable/accept/allow our PUSH Notifications on your Computer/Mobile web browsers to get timely updates about our PPI(s) (Profit Potential Ideas) promptly. We may also notify you via email/SMS when we share/post the new PPI(s) and even when we release important updates regarding the existing PPI(s) to suggest early exit or to extend the holding period of the position(s). But at the same time, as for so many reasons like wrong/invalid email adderss(es)/contact number(s) or fatal errors or server & network issues, etc., we the National Stock Guide (www.nationalstockguide.com) do not give any assurance of delivery of our email(s)/messages/notifications to your given email address(es) and/or contact number(s).
So, we request you to compulsorily check your Idea Board frequently, at least twice in a day (8:30 AM and 8:30 PM), so that you have enough time to place your order(s) even before the markets pre-open at 9:00 AM (AMO-Orders). In case if you failed to check your Idea Board and any how missed the trade opportunity, the National Stock Guide (www.nationalstockguide.com) does neither bear any responsibility & compensate any loss, nor offer any other PPI(s) for FREE OF COST. We recommend to you to place AMO-Orders (After Market Orders), both while entering/exiting a position & not to stare at the market ticks, because the ticks are capable of creating emotions in you.
- Once again we remind to every subscriber that he/she must check his/her Idea Board at least twice in a day (8:30 AM & 8:30 PM), so that you have enough time to place your order(s) even before the markets pre-open at 9:00 AM (AMO-Orders).
- We, the National Stock Guide (www.nationalstockguide.com) may share/post up to three PPI(s) Profit Potential Idea(s) simultaneously on your Idea Board. Or one after another or after the completion of the previous idea.
- You are required to maintain adequate funds/limits in your respective demat/trading/savings bank account(s) to utilize our PPIs (Profit Potential Ideas) and to initiate the transaction(s) in the stock markets. Without adequate funds/limits in your demat/trading account(s), you cannot make use of our PPIs and the stock prices can change very rapidly. For this instance, the National Stock Guide (www.nationalstockguide.com) does neither bear any responsibility nor offer any other PPIs for FREE OF COST.
- We shall use your contact information like Full Name, Postal Address, Email Address(es) & Phone/Mobile Number(s) to contact you or to deliver the transactional/informational/promotional/marketing content to you from time to time and also share that information with our affiliate website(s) or organisation(s) for promoting and marketing their product(s) & service(s). We shall use your partial or complete contact information to send product(s)/service(s) updates/versions from time to time.
- All the necessary measures have been taken to ensure that the Customers Privacy & Personal Information are better protected. But at the same time for whatsoever reason it may be, we declare that the National Stock Guide (www.nationalstockguide.com) or any of its owners, business partners, management team, employees, workers and staff of any rank cannot be held responsible directly or indirectly for any kind of unexpected event that might result in data loss/pulling by System Failures / Server Errors / Cyber Crime Activities. Any issues regarding must be dealt only within the KURNOOL City of Andhra Pradesh state’s jurisdiction.
- Misbehaving and/or objectionable communication with National Stock Guide’s (www.nationalstockguide.com) team via phone/email/Messaging or any other medium for whatsoever reason it may be is strictly prohibited and is prosecuted to the maximum extent.
- Any other disputes not covered here can be addressed to National Stock Guide (www.nationalstockguide.com) by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we shall revert to you with appropriate resolution within 3 business days.